From raf...@blueyonder.co.uk
Subject RE: Dragable rectangle - Why its not working???
Date Sun, 09 Apr 2006 18:32:18 GMT
Javid,

This is myCode, the reason why I haven't changed the name to
zoomInteractor is because I dnt want to overide that I still want to keep
the key-board shortcut too ...anyway even if i do change the name it stil
dnt work :

public class MyCanvas extends JSVGCanvas
{
  public boolean isButtonClicked = false;

        public MyCanvas() {
                super();
        }

       protected Interactor zoomInteractor2 = new AbstractZoomInteractor() {
        public boolean startInteraction(InputEvent ie) {
            int mods = ie.getModifiers();

            return
         ie.getID() == MouseEvent.MOUSE_PRESSED && isButtonClicked == true;

        }
    };

}

...and here is a snippet of the code from my Client class:

MyCanvas canvas = new MyCanvas();

select.addActionListener(new ActionListener() {

    public void actionPerformed(ActionEvent ae)
   {
     canvas.isButtonClicked = true;

   }

ummmm I rly cant see what I'm doing wrong?

yasmin