From raf...@blueyonder.co.uk
Subject RE: Dragable rectangle
Date Sat, 08 Apr 2006 22:39:16 GMT

Hi Javid,

Yes, the JSVGCanvas already does what I want to do, you know when u wantto
select an area on ur canvas to zoomIn, you do that by holding the 'CTRL &
MouseDown' ...well, I want to achieve the same by assigning this to a
button, so the user can just click the button and then drag a rectangle to
select the area ...so, that my UI is user friendly, assuming that the user
does not know about the 'Key' shortCuts... hope that make sense :(

yasmin