From thomas.dewe...@kodak.com
Subject Re: Error with batik and java applet
Date Mon, 06 Mar 2006 11:12:59 GMT
Hi Bruno,

"Bruno Santo" <b.santo@cadwin.com> wrote on 03/06/2006 03:44:23 AM:

>   java.lang.Exception: Java heap space
>      at org.apache.batik.swing.svg.GVTTreeBuilder.run(Unknown Source)
>
> Is it a problem with the memory allocated for the applet ?

   Batik is trying to use more memory than is available from the
Applet JVM.

> How can i resolve the problem ?

   You could try using a simpler SVG.  I think you can
also increase the amount of memory available to the Applet
in the Java Control Panel (at least in Windows).

> Somebody can help me ?

   You could also look at using Java Jump Start, it won't
run in the browser window but it has some other advantages
(like caching jar files on client, potentially higher privileges
and likely the ability to have a higher max memory usage).