From Cameron McCormack <...@mcc.id.au>
Subject Re: Use of style = "fill:url()"
Date Sun, 05 Mar 2006 22:12:07 GMT
Hi Philip.

philip zuniga:
>   I tried loading in a batik canvas, the file, gradients.svg, (it
>   is included in the sample svg files), and i got the following
>   exception:
>

>   org.apache.batik.bridge.BridgeException: file:gradients.svg:156
>   An I/O error occured while processing the URI:
>   "batikLogo.svg#Batik_Tag_Box"
>   specified on the element <use>

The exception is telling you that it cannot resolve/find the relative
URI "batikLogo.svg#Batik_Tag_Box".  Do you have the batikLogo.svg file
in the same directory as the gradients.svg?  This doesn't seem to have
anything to do with the fill:url() style, though.

Cameron

--
 Cameron McCormack			ICQ: 26955922
 cam (at) mcc.id.au			MSN: cam (at) mcc.id.au