From char...@gmx.de
Subject Re: Re: Rendering a svg document into Graphics2D in a specific Rect
Date Mon, 06 Mar 2006 11:07:50 GMT
> Hi Charly,

> charlyM@gmx.de wrote on 03/02/2006 12:52:59 PM:

>> I'm trying to find out how can I render a svg document into a specific
rect
>> in a a Graphics2D. I know how to just render it into Graphics2D, but I
>> didn't find any hint on how to set it to a specific size and a specific
>> position.

>    You will need to construct an AffineTransform that will map the
> SVG Document's bounds to a rectangle.  You might find the class
> batik.bridge.ViewBox useful for this.

Hm - I was hoping I would get something like g2.drawSvg(svg, x, y, width,
height) ...

Well what is a AffineTransform? Why Do I need it? where can I find
additional information? Can you give a small example?

Thanks
Martin

--
Bis zu 70% Ihrer Onlinekosten sparen: GMX SmartSurfer!
Kostenlos downloaden: http://www.gmx.net/de/go/smartsurfer