From "michael sorens" <msor...@myrealbox.com>
Subject Re: xerces path problem
Date Wed, 19 Jan 2005 16:05:19 GMT
I am an experienced java developer, but I don't know everything. In particular, I don't know
how to get this product running. I download products and libraries frequently; 99% of them
can be started by following the directions. A product should "want" to be installed, not require
seaching forums, shuffling files, scratching one's head, etc. So I give up, because I still
don't know how to run this product.