From Dave <dausti...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Rasterizing Discrepancies with Different OS's
Date Fri, 14 Jan 2005 17:31:50 GMT
Ok, Thanks for all your help.  I think I will try to load the windows
fonts into the linux system.   I did try to upload all of them into
the <JAVA>/jre/lib/fonts directory on linux, but when the application
called the batik rasterizer, it would just crash tomcat completely.  I
am using an ensim configuration for linux, which doesn't come with
X11. Does Anyone know an easy way to install Windows TTF fonts on a
headless linux configuration?

I will also check out the SVG files to see the fonts involved.

Thanks,
Dave