From "Caron, Michael R" <michael.r.ca...@lmco.com>
Subject Opening an SVG image to a certain scale
Date Mon, 24 Jan 2005 19:55:47 GMT
Hi all,

I'd like to open an SVG file to certain dimensions. Essentially, create
a thumbnail, but forget about the original sizes. I've tried to go with
the code example from the Squiggle app, but I can't seem to get any
output. I've looked at the transcoding option, but that doesn't do what
I want. What I want is to load up a bunch of svgs into a grid of svg
tiles no bigger than 40px x 40px. I figured I could do a transform after
the GVTTree was built, but that just gave me some null pointers.

Any ideas?

Michael Caron
Software Development
IR&D - PCES Program