From Thomas DeWeese <Thomas.DeWe...@Kodak.com>
Subject Re: JpegTranscoder problem
Date Tue, 01 Feb 2005 02:18:42 GMT
Hi Venkat,

     I don't really know, but my first guess would be a 'bad' font
installed on the system.  If the content starts using 'weird'
characters (Japanese, Chinese) Batik will search your system for
a font that can provide glyphs for the characters.  It is possible
that a 'bad' font might give the JDK font stuff problems or
even that on a system with _lots_ of fonts that this could
take a while.