From Venkat Kota <vsrk...@netscape.net>
Subject JpegTranscoder problem
Date Mon, 31 Jan 2005 15:04:36 GMT
Hi

I am using JPEGTranscoder for converting SVG images into JPEG within my
servlet. It's been working fine for quite some time until I found this
problem on one installation. On this particular instance, The
transcoder.transcode() method seems to hang and never returns. When I
attach debugger and suspend the thread, I see the following trace. It
appears something related to fonts though my image file doesn't specify
any specific fonts for text elements. Appreciate if anybody could guide
me what's going wrong.

thanks
Venkat

Stack trace
Thread [Thread-21] (Suspended)
        GraphicsEnvironment.getLocalGraphicsEnvironment() line: 56
[local variables unavailable]
        FontResolver.<init>() line: 46 [local variables unavailable]
        FontResolver.getInstance() line: 150 [local variables unavailable]
        TextLayout.singleFont(char[], int, int, Map) line: 550
        TextLayout.<init>(AttributedCharacterIterator,
FontRenderContext) line: 606

BidiAttributedCharacterIterator.<init>(AttributedCharacterIterator,
FontRenderContext, int) line: not available
        StrokingTextPainter.getTextRuns(TextNode,
AttributedCharacterIterator) line: not available
        StrokingTextPainter.getBounds2D(TextNode) line: not available
        TextNode.getPrimitiveBounds() line: not available [local
variables unavailable]

TextNode(AbstractGraphicsNode).getTransformedPrimitiveBounds(AffineTransform)
line: not available

TextNode(AbstractGraphicsNode).getTransformedBounds(AffineTransform)
line: not available

CanvasGraphicsNode(CompositeGraphicsNode).getTransformedPrimitiveBounds(AffineTransform)
line: not available

CanvasGraphicsNode(AbstractGraphicsNode).getTransformedBounds(AffineTransform)
line: not available
        RootGraphicsNode(CompositeGraphicsNode).getPrimitiveBounds()
line: not available
        GraphicsNodeRable8Bit.getBounds2D() line: not available
        GraphicsNodeRable8Bit.createRendering(RenderContext) line: not
available
        StaticRenderer.renderGNR() line: not available
        StaticRenderer.updateWorkingBuffers() line: not available
        StaticRenderer.repaint(RectListManager) line: not available
        StaticRenderer.repaint(Shape) line: not available
        JPEGTranscoder(ImageTranscoder).transcode(Document, String,
TranscoderOutput) line: not available
        JPEGTranscoder(XMLAbstractTranscoder).transcode(TranscoderInput,
TranscoderOutput) line: not available
        JPEGTranscoder(SVGAbstractTranscoder).transcode(TranscoderInput,
TranscoderOutput) line: not available
        OAMResultGenerator.generateDataPath() line: 248 [local variables
unavailable]