From Thomas DeWeese <Thomas.DeWe...@Kodak.com>
Subject Re: Opening an SVG image to a certain scale
Date Tue, 25 Jan 2005 22:32:03 GMT
Hi Mike,

    You aren't setting the viewBox to the right value.
You want to set the viewBox to the box that will "cover"
your content (often although not always the bounding box
of the outermost SVG element).  Also the width/height/viewBox
_attributes_ are in the 'null' (or no) namespace (_elements_
are in the SVG namespace).

    Probably the easiest thing to do would be to subclass the
canvas and override it's calculateViewingTransform call to
be based on the bbox of the root SVG element and the size of
the JSVGComponent.  This would avoid modifying the SVG Document.