From Thomas DeWeese <Thomas.DeWe...@Kodak.com>
Subject Re: Applet scripting questions
Date Wed, 12 Jan 2005 13:58:47 GMT
Bertalan Fodor wrote:

> - Is there a way to access from a script the JSVGCanvas that displays
> the SVG? I want to access the embedding HTML file by the following
> route: SVG->subclass of JSVGCanvas->HTMLDocument

   There isn't a real easy way, but you can access the 'Window Object'
which can give you access to the 'BridgeContext'.  The BridgeContext
then has access to the bridge 'UserAgent' which is provided by the
method 'createUserAgent()' on the JSVGComponent.  So you can
get to a class controlled by the Canvas.

     var ua = getBridgeContext().getUserAgent();