From Bertalan Fodor <fod...@freemail.hu>
Subject Applet scripting questions
Date Tue, 11 Jan 2005 15:10:30 GMT
Hello,

thanks for Thomas helping me make the first steps.

I'm showing the SVG from an applet. Now I have two more questions:

1. I change a property of some node dynamically, via an HTML button.
When I press the button, a method of the applet is called that changes
the properties. My problem is that the applet and the JSVGCanvas gets
updated only when I move the mouse over it. Is there a way to force
updating?

2. Can I access the applet's embedding HTML file's DOM from within the SVG?

Thank you much,

Bert