From Bertalan Fodor <fod...@freemail.hu>
Subject Applet scripting security
Date Fri, 07 Jan 2005 22:23:26 GMT
Hello,

I've found some message in the archive about this problem, but no answer.
I have Batik-1.5.1.
I'm writing an applet. The applet works but scripting does not.
With the Rhino included in Batik-1.5.1 I get the following exception:

java.security.AccessControlException: access denied (java.lang.RuntimePermission createClassLoader)

and the error message:
unkown language: text/ecmascript

With Rhino 1.6R1 I get the following exception:

java.lang.RuntimeException: NOT SUPPORTED
	at org.apache.batik.script.rhino.BatikSecurityController.createClassLoader(Unknown Source)
	at org.mozilla.javascript.SecurityController.createLoader(SecurityController.java:143)

and the error message:
SVG Error: NOT SUPPORTED

Perhaps I have to make the user give some permission to the applet when loading it.
But I haven't found anything about how to do this.

Please help,

Bert