From <Christian.St...@partner.bmw.de>
Subject AW: AW: How to force Batik to use the Xerxes Parser when transforming from SVG to JPEG?
Date Mon, 31 Jan 2005 17:16:33 GMT
Hi Thomas,

I really didn't manage to solve the problem.
This is the error on Bea-Weblogic.

I have an SVG-File and the save_to_jpeg method. When I use it locally
from an static void main function it works
when I test it from a servlet (locally) I get: SAX2 driver class org.apache.xerces.parsers.SAXParser
not found
I'm using the newest Batik distribution.

Mon Jan 31 17:50:32 CET 2005:<I> <WebLogicServer> Read per-server properties /wwws/wlx51sp11/twmotw1/weblogic.properties
 java.lang.NoSuchMethodError
	at org.apache.batik.dom.util.SAXDocumentFactory.startElement(Unknown Source)
	at org.apache.xerces.parsers.AbstractSAXParser.startElement(Unknown Source)
	at org.apache.xerces.impl.dtd.XMLDTDValidator.startElement(Unknown Source)
	at org.apache.xerces.impl.XMLNSDocumentScannerImpl.scanStartElement(Unknown Source)
	at org.apache.xerces.impl.XMLNSDocumentScannerImpl$NSContentDispatcher.scanRootElementHook(Unknown
Source)
	at org.apache.xerces.impl.XMLDocumentFragmentScannerImpl$FragmentContentDispatcher.dispatch(Unknown
Source)
	at org.apache.xerces.impl.XMLDocumentFragmentScannerImpl.scanDocument(Unknown Source)
	at org.apache.xerces.parsers.DTDConfiguration.parse(Unknown Source)
	at org.apache.batik.dom.util.SAXDocumentFactory.createDocument(Unknown Source)
	at org.apache.batik.dom.util.SAXDocumentFactory.createDocument(Unknown Source)
	at org.apache.batik.dom.svg.SAXSVGDocumentFactory.createDocument(Unknown Source)
	at org.apache.batik.dom.svg.SAXSVGDocumentFactory.createDocument(Unknown Source)
	at org.apache.batik.transcoder.XMLAbstractTranscoder.transcode(Unknown Source)
	at org.apache.batik.transcoder.SVGAbstractTranscoder.transcode(Unknown Source)
	at xinfo.quality.qfk.chart.QFKChart.save_as_jpeg(QFKChart.java:252)
	xinfo.testix.Servlet2.doGet(Servlet2.java:45)
	at weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletStubImpl.invokeServlet(ServletStubImpl.java:120)
	at weblogic.servlet.ServletServlet.service(ServletServlet.java:46)
	at weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletStubImpl.invokeServlet(ServletStubImpl.java:120)
	at weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletContextImpl.invokeServlet(ServletContextImpl.java:941)
	at weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletContextImpl.invokeServlet(ServletContextImpl.java:905)
	at weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletContextManager.invokeServlet(ServletContextManager.java:269)
	at weblogic.socket.MuxableSocketHTTP.invokeServlet(MuxableSocketHTTP.java:391)
	at weblogic.socket.MuxableSocketHTTP.execute(MuxableSocketHTTP.java:273)
	at weblogic.kernel.ExecuteThread.run(ExecuteThread.java:129)
null

-----Urspr√ľngliche Nachricht-----