From Tonny Kohar <to...@kiyut.com>
Subject Re: xerces path problem
Date Sun, 16 Jan 2005 19:55:55 GMT
Hi,

> As a side question, I thought all jars needed to be in the classpath, but I notice that
I do not have to put all the batik library jars explicitly in the classpath; having them in
a subordinate lib directory seems enough to find them. Any explanation (or documentation pointer)
on how this works would be appreciated.

If you run batik through the provided ant script, you do not need to put
the batik libs jar in the classpath because the ant build script take
care of that (see the build.xml file). However, if you are using the
normal java command line you need to put the batik libs in the
classpath.

Regards
Tonny Kohar
--