From "Mike Favata" <...@benderson.com>
Subject JSVGCanvas resizing document on initial load
Date Tue, 06 Apr 2004 16:15:58 GMT
Hello all,

I am having a small problem when my JSVGCanvas first loads a document.  When the document
is first loaded it is scaled down and only takes up a small portion of the canvas.  When I
move the mouse over the canvas the document scales to best fit the size of the canvas.  What
am I doing wrong?  I would like the document to best fit the canvas on first load without
having to wait for the user to move the mouse over the canvas.  Has anyone ran into this problem
before?  Any help would be appreciated.  Thanks!

-Mike Favata