From "David Garrett" <dav...@communication.concepts.cc>
Subject JPEGTranscoder embeded PNG Problem
Date Thu, 03 Oct 2002 22:45:20 GMT
I am using Java 1.4, with batik 1.5beta4b

All is working OK except ...

I can't JPEGTranscode if the original SVG contains a "background" <g> with a base64
encoded PNG file.

The original SVG is displayed perfectly in the Adobe Viewer.

I have tested against the simple SaveAsJPEG which is the first example in the doco. The SaveAsJPEG
 only works when I have do *not* have the "background" PNG graphic.

The resulting failure is a 5K jpg file which is all black when viewed

I have a 64K source file which I did not include in this mail

(If someone can help I will gladly forward it)

David