From "Joel Brown" <j...@e-printwerx.com>
Subject PDF transcoder problem?
Date Thu, 09 May 2002 20:22:33 GMT
Hi-

I can't get the Rasterizer to convert SVG to PDF.
Following the instructions at
http://xml.apache.org/batik/svgrasterizer.html, it
fails with a transcoder error- see below. I have tried
batik-1.1.1 and fop-0.20.1 to fop-0.20.3

Am I doing something wrong? If not, then if there is a
problem with this conversion at the moment (I think
this was implied in an earlier post), what's the best
way for me to convert to PDF? Externally reference the
SVG file from a bare-bones FO file and use FOP?

Thanks. Joel.

(Sorry if I have double-posted this but I waited and it never appeared)

C:\batik-1.5>java -cp \fop-0.20.3\build\fop.jar -jar
batik-rasterizer.jar -m application/pdf
\temp\svg\output.
svg
Error while converting files:
 Error: cannot access transcoder for image of type application/pdf