From Thomas DeWeese <tdewe...@rochester.rr.com>
Subject Re: RE: Native Image format
Date Fri, 08 Mar 2002 11:41:05 GMT
I implemented the code that Guillaume pointed me to below and I am
successfully encoding my images to Base64.  However, the encoding is
still not getting interpreted by the SVG viewer.  I have attached two
examples one that works and one that does not.  Is there any
explaination about why my example, created using the Base64 algorithm,
does not work?  Is there any sort of documentation that can aid me in
debugging this.  Any help is much appreciated.

Well I decode the base64 data the result is not a JPEG file.  So I'm
guessing
you have some bugs in your base64 encoder.  I suggest getting a known
good
base64 decoder or encoder and ensure that either you get the same result
as a known good encoder or that when decoded with a known good decoder
you get exactly the same file (the second is a bit better test).