From "Eli Gordon" <eli_gor...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: Which jar files to include?
Date Thu, 02 Aug 2001 17:22:40 GMT
The application that I'm working on only uses Batik to load SVG files for
displaying (painting) onto a Graphics. We also do some tree-traversal / DOM
modifications. Eventually, we may also make use of SVGGraphics2D.

Here is a list of all of the Batik imports currently in the project:

org.apache.batik.bridge.BridgeContext;
org.apache.batik.bridge.DocumentLoader;
org.apache.batik.bridge.GVTBuilder;
org.apache.batik.bridge.UserAgent;
org.apache.batik.dom.svg.SAXSVGDocumentFactory;
org.apache.batik.dom.svg.SVGDocumentFactory;
org.apache.batik.dom.traversal.DOMTreeWalker;
org.apache.batik.gvt.GraphicsNode;
org.apache.batik.gvt.GraphicsNodeRenderContext;
org.apache.batik.gvt.renderer.DynamicRendererFactory;
org.apache.batik.gvt.renderer.RendererFactory;
org.w3c.dom.Document;
org.w3c.dom.NamedNodeMap;
org.w3c.dom.Node;
org.w3c.dom.svg.SVGDocument;
org.w3c.dom.svg.SVGSVGElement;
org.w3c.dom.traversal.NodeFilter;

At the moment the project includes all of the Batik .jar files (each one
separately).

Thanks,

Eli Gordon
eli_gordon@hotmail.com