From "Boon, David" <david_b...@xelus.com>
Subject RE: Which jar files to include?
Date Thu, 02 Aug 2001 12:33:38 GMT
I'm working a project that is going to require redistributing the batik
libraries.  I'm using the transcoder API to generate SVG documents as JPEGs
and PNGs.

I've included the following:
batik-awt-util.jar
batik-bridge.jar
batik-css.jar
batik-dom.jar
batik-ext.jar
batik-gvt.jar
batik-parser.jar
batik-script.jar
batik-svg-dom.jar
batik-transcoder.jar
batik-util.jar
batik-xml.jar
crimson-parser.jar

I've only had one problem, I have to include each of these files in the
classpath explicitly.  For some reason including just the batik.jar does not
work.  I'm going to make my own "batik.jar" that has a slimmed down
manifest.mf that only includes the jars that I need.