From Svendsen Hpkon <Hakon.Svend...@math.sintef.no>
Subject RE: Batik SVGJCanvas in savaJE on the iPAQ
Date Wed, 08 Aug 2001 08:45:56 GMT
OK I have fixed the internal DOM level 1 problem with savaJe. Now there is
another one..
When the rendering is about to start I get a org.w3c.css.sac.CSSException:
unknown protocol: bytearray. There is a lot of files in the stack trace and
the folowing show up before a long trace with batik files again:

The document located at
"bytearray:/org/apache/batik/dom/svg/resources/UserAgentStyleSheet.css"
represents an invalid CSS document.
Unknown protocol: bytearray
java.lang.ExceptionInInitializerError: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException:
Can't load standard profile at java.awt.color.ICC_Profile.getInstance etc
etc....

The savaJe faq says that saveJe is jdk 1.3 compatible and desktop or
personal java applications will run under savaJe.

Haakon