From Svendsen Hpkon <Hakon.Svend...@math.sintef.no>
Subject Batik SVGJCanvas in savaJE on the iPAQ
Date Fri, 03 Aug 2001 08:34:40 GMT
Hi,

Trying to run a little example with JSVGCanvas (SVGApplication) on the iPAQ.
The application runs well on my desktop computer (jdk 1.3.1) but on the iPAQ
(with savaJE) I get a NoSuchMethodError. All the necessary jar files are
included in the manifest file that starts the application. The problem arise
when the viewer starts to load the SVGdocument ie. when i press the load
button, select file for loading and hit OK.

Output stack trace:
java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: org.w3c.dom.DOMImplementation: method
createDocument(Ljava/lang/String;Ljava/lang/String;Lorg/w3c/dom/DocumentType
;)Lorg/w3c/do at
org.apache.batik.dom.svg.SAXSVGDocumentFactory.createDocument(SAXSVGDocument
Factory.java:96) at
org.apache.batik.bridge.DocumentLoader.loadDocument(DocumentLoader.java:85)
at
org.apache.batik.swing.svg.SVGDocumentLoader.run(SVGDocumentLoader.java:69)
at java.lang.Thread.run0(Thread.java:532)

Can this be a problem with the savaJE JVM ?

Haakon