From Daniel López <D.Lo...@uib.es>
Subject Re: svg-20001102.dtd not found. (I give up)
Date Fri, 17 Aug 2001 07:32:56 GMT
Hi,

If anyone finds an answer to this problem, I would really appreciate it
if he/she sent it directly to my as I've given up and I'm also
unsubscribing from the list. It seems to be a problem with the entity
resolver that the parser is using, I have even tried to follow the
problem in batik source but I don't have the time to track this down
myself with the scarce knowledge that I have about how it works.
regards,
D.