From "Gerard.Davison" <Gerard.Davi...@oracle.com>
Subject Batik in the world.
Date Thu, 02 Aug 2001 09:40:50 GMT

Hi,

As some of you on this list may have noted I have been working on getting Batik
into some Oracle UML modelers, well the public Beta of JDeveloper9i is available
now from:

http://otn.oracle.com/products/jdev/content.html

You can create nice clean SVG pictures of the class diagrams using the "Export
Diagram" right mouse menu on the diagram surface.

Thanks for all the hard work people put in to make sure that the library was a
stable as it is.

G.

PS Note this email doesn't constitute an official press release from Oracle, I
am just one of the developers.

--

   I don't cause bugs, the surrounding code just fails to adapt quickly enough.
   GMDavison@iee.org