From Nosa Bart <nosab...@yahoo.com>
Subject SVG DOM question
Date Wed, 22 Aug 2001 18:33:32 GMT
Hello,

I have created some templates (<defs>) that I want
to use in creating SVG drawings.  I'd like to use
these <defs> as a starting point and create an SVG
by using the <use> tag to create instances of the
templates.  Therefore, I need to be able to read in
the templates and create a DOM, then manipulate the
DOM (add <use> nodes, etc.).

Is there a way that I can create an SVG DOM by
passing an InputStream representing the templates?

Thanks,
- Nosa