From Micah Blake McCurdy <mi...@hfx.eastlink.ca>
Subject Re: Text overlapping bug
Date Sat, 11 Aug 2001 22:45:18 GMT
So I did some more digging on this - Using jdk 1.3.0, the problem
mysteriously disappears and everything is pretty once more.
I assume the bug is in the new jdk and that they'll fix it
So false alarm, folk, my apologies

but it's an interesting bug all the same - I'm going to poke at source code
for a while and see what i can see

Micah