From Thierry Kormann <tkorm...@ilog.fr>
Subject Re: SVG input
Date Tue, 21 Aug 2001 13:38:41 GMT
On Wednesday 15 August 2001 02:55, Oladeji Famakinwa wrote:

> WOuldn't it be possible to update the canvas after changing the DOM? On my
> application I need to change attributes of a much larger drawing and I
> reckoned this method would work. If necessary rendering the entire image
> wouldn't cost too much. How would I update the canvas?

What do you mean by updating the canvas. If you are thinking of a new
setSVGDocument call - everything is fine. Then you can change your original
DOM tree and set it again to the canavs. In both cases, the canvas will build
the document and display it.

Otherwise, there is no way to partially update a document in apply an
incremental update at this time. This should come with the dynamic stuffs.

Thierry.