From Stephane Hillion <shill...@ilog.fr>
Subject Re: Building an SVGDocument
Date Fri, 17 Aug 2001 09:24:04 GMT
On Friday 17 August 2001 01:08, Dinkar Ganti wrote:
> Hi Tom,
>

> Thanks for the reply. Can you suggest a method for outputting the Element
> on a ContentHandler. I am using JDOM that requires a Document for the
> purpose.

Try to remove the root element from the Document:

    doc.removeChild(doc.getDocumentElement())

and then append the (pseudo root) element to the document:

    doc.appendChild(g2d.getDOMTreeManager().getRoot()).

Depending on the DOM implementation you use, it may work (batik works, I
think crimson works and xerces fails.. not sure).