From Clay Leeds <the.webmaes...@gmail.com>
Subject Apache Foundation Community Survey 2019
Date Thu, 05 Dec 2019 21:12:12 GMT
Hello everyone,

If you have an apache.org email, you should have received an email with an invitation to take
the 2020 ASF Community Survey. Please take 15 minutes to complete it.

If you do not have an apache.orgemail address or you didn’t receive a link, please follow
this link to the survey:
https://communitysurvey.limequery.org/454363

This survey is important because it will provide us with scientific information about our
community, and shed some light on how we can collaborate better and become more diverse. Our
last survey of this kind was implemented in 2016, which means that our existing data about
Apache communities is outdated. The deadline to complete the survey is January 4th, 2020.
You can find information about privacy on the survey’s Confluence page [1].

Your participation is paramount to the success of this project! Please consider filling out
the survey, and share this news with your fellow Apache contributors. As individuals form
the Apache community, your opinion matters: we want to hear your voice.

If you have any questions about the survey or otherwise, please reach out to us!

Kindly,
ASF Diversity & Inclusion
https://diversity.apache.org/

"My religion is simple. My religion is kindness."
- HH Dalai Lama of Tibet