From Luis Bernardo <lmpmberna...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: svgcolor12 branch
Date Fri, 01 Aug 2014 14:57:10 GMT
Hi Jeremias,

I tried the merge to trunk and except for the log changes file there were
no conflicts. I assume you don't mind if I proceed with the merge by
launching a vote next week (unless you want to do it yourself).

Attached is an FOP file (and the resulting PDF generated using the new
Batik jar) with an SVG with CMYK.

Luis