From Chris Bowditch <bowditch_ch...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Merge Batik svg12color branch to trunk
Date Thu, 07 Aug 2014 10:49:15 GMT
Hi Luis,

I took your suggestion of checking out the branch and running some
tests. The test  samples/tests/spec/color/colorProfile.svg, contains
some RGB colours that use a colour profile, and I can confirm that the
branch doesn't regress this particular test case.

Therefore, I vote +1 to merge this branch and add support for CMYK colour

Thanks,

Chris