From Chris Bowditch <bowditch_ch...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: CFF Conversion
Date Tue, 26 Feb 2013 11:43:59 GMT
Hi Alex,

The FontBox library can read CFF data in OTF Fonts. That is part of the
PDFBox library. I don't believe there is anything in Batik that can help
with this. We've been trying to add OTF CFF support into FOP and are
using the FontBox library for this. Hiwever, it should be noted that
we've found a few bugs in the FontBox library related to this.

Thanks,

Chris