From DeWeese Thomas <thomas.dewe...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Need Help on SVG file
Date Wed, 20 Feb 2013 23:52:29 GMT
Hi Himanshu,
   This isn't trivial because you need to apply all of the intervening transforms between
the two paths.
There are methods that help with this in the SVG DOM (see getTransformToElement) but you will
also need to dig into things a bit deeper to get the Java2D paths so you can transform them
to the other element's coordinate system.  Even then it's a little unclear what "in the same
area coordinates" mean, for anything other than simple geometry (rectangle/circle) this is
a hard problem.

Thomas

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/5891552/more-usage-of-gettransformtoelement