From Cameron McCormack <...@mcc.id.au>
Subject Re: Naive question (currentColor in Batik)
Date Thu, 02 Feb 2012 22:47:39 GMT
Chris Lilley:
> I was curious about the implementation of the currentColor value in Batik, so I pulled
down the sources from svg and tried to grep for currentColor in *.java. I got no results.

> What am I missing here? is it defined in some other type of file?
>
> Chris@brigindona /cygdrive/d/batik/trunk/sources/org/apache/batik
> $ find . -name *.java -exec grep -l currentColor {} \;

You need a "\" before the "*", because there's a single Java file in
sources/org/apache/batik that is getting matched by your glob there.
You can find some more hits by broadening the regular expression too:

$ find . -name \*.java -exec egrep -li current_?color {} \;
./anim/values/AnimatablePaintValue.java
./css/dom/CSSOMSVGColor.java
./css/dom/CSSOMSVGPaint.java
./css/engine/value/svg/SVGColorManager.java
./css/engine/value/svg/SVGValueConstants.java
./util/CSSConstants.java