From Cyril Concolato <cyril.concol...@telecom-paristech.fr>
Subject Latest news about SVG Open 2010
Date Wed, 23 Jun 2010 09:01:58 GMT
Dear SVG fans,

The SVG Open organization team would like to inform you of the latest news about the SVG Open
2010 Conference. Our apologies if you receive multiple copies of this email.

We are pleased to inform you that the keynotes, the list of accepted papers and the workshops
are published on our web site. We will have 56 presentations, a panel discussion on graphical
effects and the traditional SVG implementors panel, SVG WG panel, SVG Wow session. Additionally,
this year, we will have 3 keynotes from Ted Johnson (Microsoft), George James (OpenStreetMap)
and Rob Russell (Google). For more information, please visit the web site (http://www.svgopen.org).

We would also like to inform you that the registration system is ready and that the early
bird registration deadline is July 12th. So register as soon as possible.

Hoping to see in you in Paris,

The SVG Open Organization team