From mistercaste <misterca...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: JavaBean version of JSVGScrollPane
Date Thu, 03 Jun 2010 08:44:38 GMT

I tried to apply the patch on a new JSVGScrollPane (see attachment:
http://old.nabble.com/file/p28764820/JSVGScrollPane.java JSVGScrollPane.java
) and matisse recognizes it as a drag-and-drop element.
However although if I can take it and place it on my frames and place the
JSVGCanvas over it, if I zoom on my canvas or resize the Swing window
containing it the Scrollpanes do not appear.
Did you find a solution for this? Thank you.