From Helder Magalhães <helder.magalh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: continued contribution discussion ... Thomas' To Do List
Date Thu, 11 Feb 2010 09:49:06 GMT
Hi Jonathan,

> Task 4 is one I'd like to tackle first.  [...]
>
> Task 3 probably the most interesting to me.  Thomas, do you happen to know
> where the gradient example might have landed if not on trunk.  I can dig if
> you are not sure.
>
> 1 & 2 look pretty straightforward.

FWIW, all of them seem interesting. Task 3 is also the one I find most
interesting in terms of functionality (i.e., it has been a long
standing issue/limitation in the framework, periodically asked for in
the mailing list). :-)

On the other hand, some refactoring is usually a good idea to
strengthen the base before entering an important development cycle.
I'm also trying to tackle some tweaks in the (SVN) repository,
documentation, etc. in the hope of helping improve this. (I'll post
something about that in a separate thread whenever possible.) ;-)

I'd hold for some more feedback (Thomas? Cameron?) but, in the
meantime, I'll be watching and trying to give a hand on what I'm able
to (mostly a couple more eyeballs reviewing the patches and possibly
testing them as well). :-)

>     Jonathan

Cheers,
 Helder