From Simon Pepping <spepp...@leverkruid.eu>
Subject Apache Retreat
Date Mon, 16 Nov 2009 19:42:03 GMT
Forwarded from the Apache Retreat team
======================================

Come along to the first Apache Retreat, in Knockree, Ireland, from 9th
to 12th April 2010.

Set amongst the lakes of the Wicklow mountains, Knockree is about 45
minutes from Dublin's City Centre, but is still a stunning and lush
slice of isolated countryside.

The Retreat is a chance to get away from the usual hustle and bustle,
and to collaborate and connect with other ASF committers. There'll be
a BarCamp on-site, including local participation, and you'll have
plenty of great opportunities to hack, bounce ideas, and talk.

We'll be taking over an entire hostel for 4 days. It's relatively
isolated, so there is no alternative accommodation, and numbers are
limited. We'll give priority for reservations to committers who have
confirmed their travel plans, so don't delay! :-)

For updates and announcements, please join the Apache Retreat group at
http://groups.google.com/group/apacheretreat

You can sign up for the Retreat at http://apache.eventbrite.com/

Hope to see you in April!

Your Apache Retreat planning team