From Gregorio Palama' <grego...@gregoriopalama.com>
Subject Append JTextArea in SVG Document
Date Fri, 10 Apr 2009 21:57:20 GMT
Hi to all.

I'm using a framework to develop certain applications that simulate
real softwares. The framework uses Batik, creating an svg document
into a JFrame. I can use all the Objects that the framework define
programming them with JavaScript, but actually I'm really needing to
use a JTextArea into the document.

I tried to import the package and to add a JTextArea into a JFrame
created run-time with JavaScript, and it works, but it should work
directly into the svg document to fit my targets.

So the question is: is there any ways to append (on run-time) a
JTextArea directly to the svg document using JavaScript? I hope it is
clear enough.
Thanks from now for all the helps.

Gregorio Palamà