From Shahriar Aghajani <aghajani.li...@principle.com>
Subject exploring flowImage - where to start in understanding batik's workings
Date Wed, 08 Apr 2009 18:20:01 GMT
Hello,

I'm interested in exploring the <flowImage> concept under <flowText> or
<flowRoot>.  I'm not sure how straight forward or difficult it will be,
but I figured I'd give it a shot.

However, I don't know where to start.  Can anyone point me to some
documentation that outlines Batik's architecture?  For starters, I'd
like to understand how packages like GVT or bridge fit into the picture.

After that, I'd like to figure out which part of the code actually draws
the elements, and more importantly, calculates coordinates!  So that I
can start tinkering with things.

Any direction would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,
Shahriar Aghajani.