From "Kai Claussen" <kai.claus...@gmail.com>
Subject BMP Support
Date Sat, 09 Aug 2008 14:35:26 GMT
Hi,

I would like to develope a BMPTranscoder for Batik. As far as i know
batik does not support BMP Images i.e. something like:

<image x="10" y="10" width="100" height="119" xlink:href="aBMPImage.bmp" />

I read somewhere that I should Implement something similar to
PNGTranscoder. Does anybody can tell me waht steps I have to make to
make this work.

I mean I think I have to register the new Encoder somewhere etc...

Does anybody know a link or can tell what I have to do.

In the end I want to embedd the SVG in a fop Document rendered as PDF.

Thank for any help

regards Kai