From "Helder Magalhães" <helder.magalh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Batik with 32 and 64 bits Linux OS and JVM's
Date Wed, 13 Aug 2008 14:32:17 GMT
> do you have an idea of what could be?

Maybe an issue within the JVM itself? I'd risk stating that 64-bit
support is still somehow recent (at least, compared to 32-bit
platforms), so I'd suggest trying version 1.6 of the platform
(currently at 1.6.0_07) and check if the issue goes away.

If you prefer, before upgrading you may also try consulting the
release notes for 1.5 [1] (at least from 1.5.0_07 to latest) and 1.6
[2] to check if a related issue was fixed in the meantime - maybe the
issue was already fixed in the latest 1.5 branch (currently at
1.5.0_16). ;-)

Hope this helps,

 Helder Magalhães

[1] http://java.sun.com/j2se/1.5.0/ReleaseNotes.html