From Bill Gamble <gam...@gmail.com>
Subject RE: Graphics2D to PDF
Date Fri, 08 Aug 2008 13:14:56 GMT

From: Jeremias Maerki [mailto:dev@jeremias-maerki.ch]
Sent: Thursday, August 07, 2008 2:17 AM
To: batik-dev@xmlgraphics.apache.org
Subject: Re: Graphics2D to PDF

Bill,

you can take a look at
https://svn.apache.org/viewvc/xmlgraphics/fop/trunk/src/java/org/apache/fop/
cli/image2fo.xsl?revision=611278
which I use for FOP's -imagein command-line parameter. Internally, I
generate an XML that looks like this:

<image>http://myhost/myimage.png</image>

You can easily extend this a little to include multiple images with some
minimal XSLT knowledge. You can also just generate the FO directly if
it's such a simple case. HTH

Jeremias Maerki