From "Tonny Kohar" <tonny.ko...@gmail.com>
Subject Request public API to TimedElement
Date Mon, 10 Mar 2008 06:31:33 GMT
Hi,

I would like to request public API access to the
org.apache.batik.anim.timing.TimedElement.

After briefly studying Batik code base, I think by simple doing the
following will expose public TimedElement

- in org.apache.batik.dom.svg.SVGOMAnimationElement provide
  * public SVGAnimationContext getSVGAnimationContext() {
        return  ((SVGAnimationContext) getSVGContext())
    }

- in org.apache.batik.dom.svg.SVGAnimationContext provide
  * public TimedElement getTimedElement();

- in org.apache.batik.bridge.SVGAnimationElementBridge already provide
the above getTimedElement()

I need to get access to the TimedElement, because currently I am
creating SVG Animation Editor and need more information regarding the
animation more than SVGAnimationElement provide (getStartTime(),
getSimpleDuration).

Or any other ways to get TimedElement or specially to get better
information regarding the animation element.

Regards
Tonny Kohar
--
Sketsa SVG Editor