From Alex Reynolds <reyno...@u.washington.edu>
Subject Extending SVGPolygon
Date Tue, 11 Mar 2008 14:05:57 GMT
I have an existing project which contains a set of Polygon objects
which are properly rendered with their points and fill/stroke color
values into an SVG <polygon> element, using Batik SVGraphics2D.

I'd like to add an "id" attribute to the rendered <polygon> element.

The "id" attribute would contain information (e.g., a "label")
associated with the data associated with the Polygon object.

Is there a way to extend how SVGPolygon is rendered, similar to the
ExtensionHandler method outlined here:

http://xmlgraphics.apache.org/batik/using/svg-generator.html#Extending+Paint+object+to+SVG+element+translation

such that I can write data to an SVGPolygon's "id" attribute?

Thanks,
Alex