From aiolos_ <aiolos...@gmail.com>
Subject Batik and windows mobile
Date Mon, 31 Mar 2008 17:32:14 GMT

I have an application made for Java SE which I'm trying to port to windows
mobile for use in a PDA. I'm using NSI's Creme Java which as far as I know
is the only java for Win Mobile which supports swing.
My code checks out without errors, but when I get to the point where I need
to open a window that contains a JSVGCanvas I get an error about
java.awt.event.MouseListener (sorry, the code is at work and I don't have
the exact error message with me).

Has anyone successfully run a batik application on windows mobile ? I'm
trying to stick with Batik because otherwise I'm going to have to switch to
another svg toolkit and I'll end up with two totaly different applications
(for pc and PDA).

Thank you.