From zb <zweibie...@physpics.com>
Subject "and then modify it." color via css
Date Wed, 05 Mar 2008 01:22:40 GMT

In message
   http://www.nabble.com/Batik---PNG-Transcoder-to10713115.html#a10713183
the author remarks that I can recolor SVG elements by loading the document
with SAXSVGDocumentFactory.createDocument and "then modify it."

That post gives several valuable tips on how to color things with CSS, but
nothing useful about modifying a style sheet that has been loaded with a
document. Nor can I find any examples on the web. Where should I look?

To be more specific, I have downloaded an SVG map from wikipedia. I plan to
load it into a Java application and transcode it to a png several times,
each with a different coloring. As a learning experience, I'd like to use
method calls to modify the stylesheet. But how?

Thanks,
Fred Hansen