From Hervé Girod <herve.gi...@club-internet.fr>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release of Batik 1.7 (third (and final?) try)
Date Tue, 08 Jan 2008 23:46:07 GMT
Hello,

For me the WMF rendering with Batik 1.7 seems OK, and I did not found
any differences in the rendering but I don't think what improvements in
the WMF transcoder could have done anything for the line width ;-);
In the only case were it could have changed anything in the rendering in
a while, the WMF could not be rendered before (non-APM header files,
were the transcoder try to guess the dimensions of the WMF image).

To be sure, I converted the WMF chart test case, and all test cases for
bugs 40594, 41205, 42961, 43195, and 43595 + various other complex test
examples (some WMF files generated with PPT). All seemed OK too.

Herve Girod